Legislation - CSA B335-15
Who needs this training?
It is a requirement for anyone who will be operating a Forklift.
Type of forklift licences:
Class 1: Electric counterbalanced forklift
Class 2: Electric Narrow Aisle forklift
Class 3: Pallett lift either electric or hand
Class 4: Propane or gaz counterbalanced forklift - Cushion Tire
Class 5: Propane or gaz counterbalanced forklift - Pneumatic Tire
Class 7: Rough Terrain Forklift, including the telehandler
Class6: Engine tractor (electric or propane/gaz)
LaborTek Safety Training offers three types of forklift training at different levels; Experienced, Refresher, and New Operator. Experienced drivers and Refresher don’t go through the hands-on training.
2. Lift truck features.
3. Safety equipment.
5. Capacity and plate location.
6. Pre-operational inspection.
8. Traveling with and without a load.
10. Load selection, load pick up and placement.
11. Stacking and de-stacking.
12. Docks, trucks and rail cars.
13. Ramps and grades.
15. Workplace hazards.
16. Shut down.
17. Refueling and/or Charging.
Duration: 8 hours.
Language options: English and French.