|2022-02-25||12:15 to 16:00||Register|
Who needs this training?
All workers who requires knowledge to safely direct and control traffic through construction zones
1. Regulations and responsibilities.
2. Traffic control hazards.
3. Proper site control techniques.
4. Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) requirements.
5. Traffic control plans.
6. Barriers, signs and other safety requirements.
7. Traffic control person “Survival tips”.
8. Common sense link.
9. Hands-on demonstrations.
Duration: 4 hours.
Language options: English and French.