« BackPersonnel Security Screening
|Start Date||On-going opportunities|
MANDATORY CRITERIA(resource must have the following)
Must meet the Minimum Mandatory Qualifications as per THS, Annex "A" - Requirement available on the THS website http://www.tpsgc-pwgsc.gc.ca/app-acq/sat-ths/fournisseurs-suppliers/offcmm-stdoff-annexa-eng.html
- Secondary school diploma or an acceptable combination of education, training and experience is required
- Candidate must have a minimum of 5 years experience in assisting/communicating with the general public.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 5 years experience in the use of micro-computers and related software such as MS Office, WordPerfect, AmiPro, Lotus 123.
- Candidate must have one year of experience in a Personnel Security Screening and an Organization Security Screening environment (i.e.: experience and are familiar with security screening documents, both the Personnel and Organization Screening requests).
- Candidate must have one year of experience in maintaining both an electronic and manual filing system.
- Candidate must have one year of experience in conducting preliminary checks in relation to personnel screening.
- Candidate must have one year of experience liaising with security officials.
Please send qualified resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or 'apply now'.