Leading, Matching or Lagging the Market?
Whether you want to know if your compensation plan is leading, matching or lagging the market or whether you are determining pay for a unique job or developing a compensation plan from scratch, you need accurate salary information that matches employees like yours who are doing jobs like yours in your industry and locations.
Determining pay for a unique job or developing a compensation plan? Your solution is LaborTek compensation data. For each position surveyed you will receive a detailed report that highlights the six most critical categories of more than 250 compensable factors - such as years of experience, budget, special certifications or skills - that actually drive market pay. Each report includes:
- Compensation influencer charts that show how experience level, company size, education level and other attributes impact pay
- Salary, bonus, benefits and hourly wage data
- Data source summary shows how closely the data in your report match your search criteria
- Individual anonymous profiles that show you details of up to 10 positions that were used to calculate the salary range.
LaborTek Will Then:
- Create market pay ranges to enable you identify the employees who are in and out of range
- Provide you with solutions to deal with employees who are in and out of range.